With huge pleasure PICSEL can announce the opening of its first claims window. Those who have mandated PICSEL, or are members of PICSEL, will receive their claims package directly by email on Tuesday 17th January. It contains the claims template together with a guide to completing the simplified procedure. The CLA are keen that you receive what is due to you as soon as possible. It has taken time, hard work and patience to reach this historic moment, to make this happen a time frame was agreed by all at mediation. To make your claim easier PICSEL has provided two ways to claim. The 2016 claims window closes on 17th February.
- The Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA) has decided, in consultation with the Intellectual Property Office (IPO), to withdraw its application to operate an extended collective licensing scheme.
- CLA apply to operate an ECL scheme
- PICSEL’s first 2016 claims process underway
- Reminder: 2016 Claims Window Closes on 17th February 2017
- PICSEL launches it’s first claims window for mandated rights holders