Have you licensed images for publication in a UK titled book or magazine? Then it’s likely that you have a right to claim for secondary copying income. For the first time PICSEL can offer a brand new alternative choice for rights holders. Whether your claim is large or small, PICSEL has made it easy to administer your claim, all you need to do is have the right to mandate PICSEL and fill in the claims form. But time is running out to claim for monies collected by the Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA) during 2016. Our claims window closes on 17th February!
- The Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA) has decided, in consultation with the Intellectual Property Office (IPO), to withdraw its application to operate an extended collective licensing scheme.
- CLA apply to operate an ECL scheme
- PICSEL’s first 2016 claims process underway
- Reminder: 2016 Claims Window Closes on 17th February 2017
- PICSEL launches it’s first claims window for mandated rights holders